How to Crack the Code on Startup Talent
Talented employees fuel the success of every startup. But most startups struggle to attract top talent. Learn how to create a talent strategy that elevates your startup above other more established and better funded companies.
Duration: ~2 hours
How to Crack the Code on Startup Talent:
Startups thirst for game-changing, talented employees to drive execution, build world-class products, and inspire investor confidence. However, most startups fail to invest in their talent infrastructure, leaving talent development to chance ― which is particularly dicey given the exorbitant salaries offered by highly profitable and established tech companies.
This training class will provide you with a proven framework for building out your startup’s talent strategy — a key component of great execution. This training includes several customizable tools and resources that can be quickly and easily installed as the foundation for your startup’s talent strategy.
This class is COMING SOON!
What You'll Learn
✔ The importance of talent
- Talent challenges
- Typical startup priorities
- How talent drives success
- Hypocrisy and talent
- Talent framework as a differentiator
✔ Successful talent strategies
- Employee goals
- Requirements of success
- Talent rubric
- Case studies
✔ Elements of a talent strategy
✔ Talent fundamentals
- Recruiting / interviewing
- Corporate levels
- Salary grades
- Employee performance
✔ How to use the tools included with this class
- Talent rubric (Microsoft Excel)
- Behavioral vs. situational interviews (PDF)
- Cultural interview questionnaire (Microsoft Word)
- Manageability interview questionnaire (Microsoft Word)
- Employee performance review (Microsoft Word)
- Corporate levels (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Salary grades (Microsoft Excel)