How to Sell and Fundraise Effectively
Learn how to manage an investor or customer pipeline. Then, deploy quick, easy, and cost-effective tools to track fundraising and sales.
How to Sell and Fundraise Effectively:
Every executive needs processes and tools to effectively manage the business. But startups often struggle with existing commercial CRM solutions due to:
- Pricey monthly/annual recurring subscription costs.
- Wasted time and effort spent customizing and configuring complex, cumbersome tools, which ultimately distracts founders from more important tasks.
- Failure to track the investor pipeline, resulting in no visibility on the progress or traction of one of the most important founder responsibilities: fundraising.
Startups without the funds or time to commit to costly SaaS platforms can adopt the ready-to-use processes and tools provided in this class for a low, one-time cost. Founders with basic spreadsheet skills can begin using these tools within five minutes and generate management insights and charts in less than an hour.
This class also includes training on how to identify and move leads from unqualified targets, to qualified opportunities, to signed contracts. By implementing structured pipeline processes, executives can leverage metrics to quantitatively and objectively manage traction with investors and customers. Until early-stage startups are ready to invest the time and money in a commercial platform, founders should use these simple color-by-numbers tools to quickly and cost-effectively manage fundraising and sales.
What You'll Learn
✔ Introduction and Overview
✔ The Importance of Sales
#1 reason for startup failure: poor sales
Founders must sell
✔ Salesmanship matters
✔ Actionable sales training
✔ Sales methodologies
✔ Sales tactics
✔ Sales qualification
- Importance of sales qualification
✔ Investor & customer pipelines
Sales funnel stages
Pipeline tracking tool
- Investor pipeline stages (Microsoft Word)
- Investor funnel tool (Microsoft Excel)
- Customer pipeline stages (Microsoft Word)
- Customer funnel tool (Microsoft Excel)